- 04/18/2019 at 9:59 am #524868EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Consider the following statements with reference to India.
1. The Chief Election Commissioner and other Election Commissioners enjoy equal powers but receive unequal salaries.
2. The Chief Election Commissioner is entitled to the same salary as is provided to a judge of the Supreme Court.
3. The Chief Election Commissioner shall not be removed from his office, except in like manner and on like grounds as a judge of the Supreme Court.
4. The term of office of the Election Commissioner is five years from the date he assumes his office or till the day he attains the age of 62 years, whichever is earlier.
Which of these statements are correct?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- 1 and 2
- 2 and 3
- 1 and 4
- 2 and 4
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad