- 04/23/2019 at 5:12 am #572195EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Consider the following statements and choose relevant answer.
1. The SC held that when writ petition challenging an order of detention is dismissed by the court, a second petition can be filled on fresh grounds which were not taken in the earlier petition for the same relief.
2. The SC held the above judgement in the case of Lallu Bhai Jogi Bhai v. Union of India.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Both statements are true.
- Both statements are untrue.
- Only 1 is true.
- Only 2 is true.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad