- 04/17/2019 at 9:54 pm #513899EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Consider the following statements.
A. Half of India’s wetlands have drained out.
B. Forty percent of India’s mangroves have been wiped out.
C. Seventy percent of India’s surface water bodies have been polluted.
Which of the following options is correct?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Statements A and B are correct.
- Statements B and C are correct.
- Statements A and C are correct.
- Statements A, B and C are correct.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad