- 04/18/2019 at 2:23 am #517676EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Consider the following statements.
1. Ocean currents are slow-surface movements of water in the ocean.
2. Ocean currents assist in maintaining Earth’s heat balance.
3. Ocean currents are set in motion primarily by prevailing winds.
4. Ocean currents are affected by the configuration of the ocean.
Which of the above statements are correct?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- 1 and 2
- 2, 3 and 4
- 1, 3 and 4
- 1, 2, 3 and 4
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad