- 07/14/2019 at 4:40 am #1446899EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Consider the following statements:
1) If sludge contains large amount of organics then its digestion is carried out aerobically.
2) When the sludge is digested anaerobically its volume reduces to 1/3 of the original volume.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only statement 1 is correct
- Only statement 2 is correct
- None of the statements is correct
- Both the statements are correct.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad