- 05/10/2019 at 7:00 am #800474EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Consider the following reaction:
CuO (s) + H2 (g) Cu (s) + H2O ()
Which of the following statements is true about the given reaction?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- It is not an example of a redox reaction.
- It is an example of a double displacement reaction.
- In this reaction, copper is being oxidised and hydrogen is being reduced.
- In this reaction, copper oxide is being reduced and hydrogen is being oxidised.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad