Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Arpit Raj Mall Arpit Raj Mall 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Arpit Raj Mall Arpit Raj Mall 
    Sir I have completed my BSC Physics hons. I m the student of PCM but I want to go in medical field or Pharmacy.
    Plz tell me what to do?
  • #5090 Reply
    Navneet Anand Navneet Anand 

Hello Rinku, You can work as a medical physicist in healthcare industry.Medical physicists are concerned with three areas of activity: clinical service and consultation, research and development, and teaching.

Many medical physicists are heavily involved with responsibilities in areas of diagnosis and treatment, often with specific patients. These activities take the form of consultations with physician colleagues. In radiation oncology departments, one important example is the planning of radiation treatments for cancer patients, using either external radiation beams or internal radioactive sources. An indispensable service is the accurate measurement of the radiation output from radiation sources employed in cancer therapy.

Medical physicists play a vital and often leading role on the medical research team. Their activities cover wide frontiers, including such key areas as cancer, heart disease, and mental illness.

Often medical physicists have faculty appointments at universities and colleges, where they help train future medical physicists, resident physicians, medical students, and technologists who operate the various types of equipment used to perform diagnosis and treatment.

Thank You.

Reply To: Confusing in choosing a career
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account