This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arpit Raj Mall 1 month ago.

• Author
     Arpit Raj Mall 

Hello,

It’s me Deepti student of 11th Commerce and  I am interested in Multimedia Field but i m yet confused in field Because I don’t know about the future or further studies on this subject can i get about it?

Shraddha Goel 
    Rank: I am little worried about my admissions in IIT. What are the other options suppose if I don’t make it ?

Hi Deepti,

Multimedia course is offered at various levels such as Diploma course, Certificate course, Undergraduate course and Post Graduate course. You can find opportunities in web designing, computer games designing, advertising graphics, animation and new media. You can also be recruited to teach in schools, publishing houses, etc. The job profile may include flash developers, network engineers, publishers, graphic artists, sound experts, animators, authors/content providers, project managers and picture researchers and a freelancer.

Some of the colleges offering a course in Multimedia are:

• Manipal University
    • Newreel Design and Entertainment Animation Academy
    • Animentor Academy
    • Arena Animation
    • Bhabha Institute of Management Sciences-BIMS
    • CMJ University
    • E-Plus College of Animation and Media
    • Good Luck Institute of Education-GLIE

Even earnings are good and keep growing as you gain more experience and higher levels of education in the same. So I wish you all the best. Go for it! 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account