Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rakesh varma 3 months ago.

• Author
     Manikanta 

Hello sharath

From your query I clearly came to know that you are pretty much interested in the computer field so there is no need of getting into the civil side at all.You can clearly go ahead with your target. Coming to your father just convince him that your interested in the computer field and are not bothered about civil and constructions designing side.The thing in which you are interested and in which you can prove your capability only matters not which your father and society decides so just go ahead with your decision. There are several better opportunities even in the computer field which will help you to bring greater heights and which will you a lot of money, power and recognition. No matter how much hard work you need to do and how many sacrifices you need to give just keep your mind in the goal and follow it without any second thought that will give you the result which you might never guess

• #1686 Reply
     Rakesh varma 

Hello guys

My name is sharath and I’m from Hyderabad. I have recently completed my intermediate and now entering into the engineering stream with lots of expectations and faith.Right from the childhood I’m very passionate regarding the computers and their working and properties. I want to enter into the computer science field but my father said me to join in civil engineering as I’m a boy I can comfortably handle the works related to this field. Could anyone please suggest me the better option

Reply To: computer science and engineering
Your information:

Comment

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account