This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Amit Chauhan Amit Chauhan 2 months ago.

• Author
    Amit Chauhan Amit Chauhan 

Hi, I am in my second year of b.tech in CS and would like to know what the average salary is for a computer engineer just after graduation. I am from a tier 3 college in Nagpur and mostly IT companies visit our campus.

• #7584 Reply
    Siddharth Jaiswal Siddharth Jaiswal 

Hi Amit,

Firstly, it’s difficult to point out the average salary for a computer engineer without some information about what kind of jobs you are looking at. But, considering the fact that you get mostly IT companies visiting your campus for placements, I can assume that you want information on the same. Generally, the salary for a fresh graduate in an IT company is anywhere between 2.5-4 lpa. This includes most, but not all companies. Other than that, if you are looking at core CSE companies then the salaries can be a minimum of 4.2lpa on an average but this too is variable depending on the job profile and the location of placement. I would suggest you to get placed at an IT company even if the salary is low because the experience is worth it. That way you will be able to gauge your preference and thus plan your career better.

Hope this helped!

Reply To: computer engineer salary in india
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account