This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sourav 1 month ago.

• Author
     Sourav 

Sir I am confused. I got good percentage in 12th and also got a good rank in IPU exam but I may not get good college.

I got 90% in 12th and 10000 rank in IPU CET entrance

I want to apply in DU and IPU colleges only.

I want to do computer science. I can get college in DU with Computer science honors and IPU College with Computer Science Engineering. I also heard about lack of placements in IPU.

What you suggest?

Sumit Dargan 

Choosing Bsc. over Btech is like choosing Uganda over USA. There’s completely no comparison as by completing your Btech from a good reputed private college/semi-govt. college you’ll have some wort of campus placements to sit in and moreover it’s a professional degree and as per stats Engineering is the most paid job in India. so, blind-foldly you may choose IPU over DU in this case.
    All the best for your future.
    Happy helping 🙂

Shraddha Goel 
    Rank: I am little worried about my admissions in IIT. What are the other options suppose if I don’t make it ?

You must go with IPU only as B.Tech is better than B.Sc. In terms of faculty, infra and placements, you will not be let down by IPU.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account