This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello

This is great news that you have chosen the cochin university as the base for your development in the society which is surely one of the best engineering colleges in the country. You will have a great career ahead in this university this university aims at bringing the students the greatest values of the life.The University’s basic philosophy and goals find eloquent expression in its Coat of Arms. this university has the missions such as to provide facilities and offer opportunities for graduate and post-graduate education in applied science, technology, industry, commerce, management and social science by instruction, training, research, development and extension and by such other means as the University may deem fit and one of their main philosophy is also that o devise and implement programmes of education in applied science, technology, industry, commerce, management and social science that are relevant to the changing needs of society, in terms of breadth of diversity and depth of specialization.

• #1776 Reply
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello
    Could anyone kindly let me know the details of the cochin university of science and technology as I have just completed my intermediate ans is very excited regarding joining in the college. So please provide me details such as the academics in that college and about the placements and anything about the college which you think that I should know.I will be very grateful if the above details are provided.

Reply To: cochin university of science and technology
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account