- 04/14/2019 at 6:55 am #464371EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Choose the option in which the word STILL is used incorrectly or inappropriately.
(1) Although I am getting bored, I will not leave the theater because the best song is still to come.
(2) Still waters are known to run deep.
(3) Don’t be nervous, it is better to still down before the interview.
(4) Even though Ravi has improved, I still consider his intentions to be very selfish.
(5) The thief, already sweltering, began to sweat still more profusely.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad