- 04/14/2019 at 6:55 am #464375EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Choose the option in which the word STAY is used incorrectly or inappropriately.
(1) The Supreme court stayed the execution of the bill allowing criminals to contest the elections.
(2) After the whole day’s running around, I grabbed something to stay the pangs of hunger.
(3) Jenny decided to stay at home with their young child.
(4) I have been staying in this house for the last twenty years.
(5) I invited my friends to stay with me during summer break.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad