- 04/14/2019 at 6:56 am #464383EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Choose the option in which the word DEEP is used incorrectly or inappropriately.
(1) My brother has a deep commitment towards his medical profession.
(2) The problem with narrow minded people is that their prejudices are in a deep seat.
(3) Though the priest pretends to be right, deep down, he even knows the people are aware of his treachery.
(4) He knew that he was in deep when his things began to proliferate in her apartment.
(5) All of your philosophical discourse is getting too deep for me.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad