- 04/30/2019 at 7:15 am #726616EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Choose the option in which the comparison between metal alloys and ceramics is incorrect.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Crystallisation in ceramics occurs slower than that in metals.
- The melting temperature of ceramics is higher than that of metals.
- At higher temperature, metals are good conductors as compared to ceramics.
- At room temperature, ceramics possess greater resistance to tensile stresses as compared to metals.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad