- 04/25/2019 at 11:49 pm #632776EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Choose the correct option for the given statements.
Assertion (A): Definition of lay-off as given under the Industrial Disputes Act does not confer any power on the management to lay-off.
Reason (R): Financial stringency cannot constitute a ground for lay-off.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Both (A) and (R) are true and (R) is the correct explanation of (A).
- Both (A) and (R) are true, but (R) is not the correct explanation of (A).
- (A) is true, but (R) is false.
- (A) is false, but (R) is true.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad