Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello team

Myself Abhishek and I m here today to know some details regarding the Chennai Government Medical College. As I have a target of entering into this particular college to complete my medical degree I need to know all the details related to this college for which I m present here today. So anyone kindly please provide me the details. Hoping for a sooner reply

• #8352 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello Abhishek

It is great to hear from you that you are interested in the medical field and are aimed in helping the people. Here are the details of the college I m ready to share with you

The Government General Hospital, one of the premier Institutions in the country was started on 16th November 1664 as a small Hospital to treat the sick soldiers of the East India Company. It was the untiring inspired efforts of Sir Edward Winter who was the agent of the company that materialised in the first British Hospital at Madras.

In its early days the Hospital was housed at the Fort St. George and in the next 25 years grew into a formal medical facility. Governor Sir. Elihy Yale was instrumental in the development of the Hospital and gave it a new premises with in the Fort in 1690.

Reply To: Chennai Government Medical College
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account