This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Douglas Johnson 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Damian Harrison 
    Participant

Chelsea are without a recognised striker after Thomas Tuchel confirmed Romelu Lukaku and Timo Werner will both miss “some matches” after their injuries against Malmo.

The pair were both forced off before half-time in Chelsea’s 4-0 Champions League win on Wednesday night, with Lukaku the victim of a horror challenge from Lasse Nielsen before Werner pulled up off the ball clutching his hamstring.

In their absence, the makeshift strike pairing of Callum Hudson-Odoi and Kai Havertz made their own case for starting in Chelsea’s next game with Norwich on Saturday lunchtime, combining for the Blues’ third which was assuredly slotted home by the German.

With five games to come over the next 17 days Tuchel will be glad the Blues’ opponents do not include a side in the top half of the Premier League and in Europe, the only team they will face is a return game against Wednesday’s beaten opponents Malmo.

• #2187397 Reply
     Douglas Johnson 
    Participant

Hey! I believe Chelsea will be a great example for all the old teams this season. I have been watching their development for a long time using azscore.com. Their new recruitment has perfectly complemented the ranks of the old players. I’m sure they’ll be in the League final this season. have you already placed your bets?

Reply To: Chelsea duo Romelu Lukaku
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account