Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rakesh varma 1 month ago.

• Author
     Rakesh varma 

hello team
    myself venkatesh and i m from new delhi and i want to know some details regarding the central university of bilaspur. as i want to go there and join the istitute so that it will help me in building a brighter future for me. so please kindly let me to know the details regarding this for which i will be really grateful.hoping to get a sooner reply from you guys

Manikanta 
    Rank: I am little worried about my admissions in IIT. What are the other options suppose if I don’t make it ?

hello venkatesh

i must say that you have really chosen one of the most respectable institutions in india. here are the details:

Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, is a Central University of India, located in Bilaspur C.G. State, established under Central Universities Act 2009, No. 25 of 2009. Formerly called Guru Ghasidas University (GGU), established by an Act of the State Legislative Assembly, was formally inaugurated on June 16, 1983.

GGU is an active member of the Association of Indian Universities and Association of Commonwealth Universities. Situated in a socially and economically challenged area, the university is appropriately named to honor the great Satnami Saint Guru Ghasidas (born in 17th century), who championed the cause of the downtrodden and waged a relentless struggle against all forms of social evils and injustice prevailing in the society.

The University is a residential cum affiliating institution, having its jurisdiction spread over Bilaspur Revenue Division of the state of Chhattisgarh.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account