11/16/2017 at 12:00 am #4249SOURABH SWAMIMemberPoints: 80Rank: Semi Pro
I have completed my post graduation.Plz Explain the CBSE NET Qualifying Criteria
11/18/2017 at 12:00 am #10016Asad yar KhanMemberPoints: 6,369Rank: Legendary
CBSE conducts National Eligibility Test for inviting applicants for pursuing Junior Research Fellowship and Lectureship in universities and colleges across India.
UGC had set an age limit only for JRF Exam, which is 28 Years. For a candidate who has not crossed this age limit, he can appear in UGC NET Lecturership Exam.
- Qualifying Examination: A candidate must have masters or equivalent degree from Universities/Institutions recognized by University Grant Commission.
- Subjects: The qualifying examination must be passed in subjects like Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science &Applications, Electronic Science etc.
- Minimum Marks: The percentage of marks required in the qualifying examination is 55% whereas 50% marks in case of SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PwD categories.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates appearing for final examinations towards a Master’s degree (or equivalent) are also eligible to apply.
- Relaxation: Relaxation of 5% marks in qualifying examination shall be given to Ph.D. degree holders whose master’s level examination had been completed by 19th September 1991.