This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello members
    Myself Navya from Bangalore and I need some details regarding the cat scan technologist so anyone could kindly let me know what are the details that are required for me to know and what are the things that are necessary for a cat scan technologist. What is the procedure that are required for me to get be aware of. Thanking you guys very much for kindly letting me the know the details regarding these

• #7882 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello navya

this is great that you are interested in serving the people.their main job objective is they obtain patient history, explains standard procedures, and addresses patient concerns. Produces computerized tomographic scanner radiographs of specific areas as required by the departmental procedures. Performs obstetric and gynecological scans, ultrasound techniques and examinations, abdominal scans, retroperitoneal scans, and radiation therapy localization. Typically requires a high school diploma, completion of radiologic technology training and A.R.R.T. registration, and 2 years of experience. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager. The answers for your question are The median annual CAT Scan Technologist salary is $66,297, as of January 30, 2017, with a range usually between $60,305$72,861, however this can vary widely depending on a variety of factors. Our team of Certified Compensation Professionals has analyzed survey data collected from thousands of HR departments at companies of all sizes and industries to present this range of annual salaries for people with the job title CAT Scan Technologist in the United States.

Reply To: cat scan technologist salary
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account