This topic contains 0 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Suraj 1 month ago.

• Author
     Suraj 

Hi,

I have done B.tech 2008-12 (82.48%).thereafter post graduate diploma in banking service(8.27 cgpa). I have 1.7 year working experience in Axis Bank as Assistant Manager.

I am thinking to get into public sector job through open competition and parallel prepare for CAT. Is it a good move?

I am also looking for good coaching Institute for CAT preparation in Patna.

Ashita Kulshreshtha 

Hi Suraj,

If you have a flair for management, you can choose to take CAT exam. Be sure of your interests before deciding your career path. For CAT, Career Launcher and TIME  are among best institutes.

Olivia Das 

Hi Suraj,

It is definitely a good move, Now is the time you go for it! You have a nice profile ! 🙂

Here I am providing you with some of the coaching centres in Patna, there phone numbers and there addresses!

• T.I.M.E
      Address: 24B, 1st Floor, Next to Bikaner Sweets, Sri Krishna Puri, Patna, Bihar 800013
      Phone:093081 47787
    • StudyMBAIndia,Patna(Top Mba & Cat Coaching)

Address: Maa Sharde Complex,Above State Bank of India,1st Floor, near Panchmukhi Mandir.Boring Canal Road, Patna, Bihar 800001
      Phone:076778 84005
    • Career Launcher
      Address: 404, 4th Floor, Samriddhi Complex, Opp. Fedral Bank, S P Verma Road, Patna, Bihar 800001
      Phone:096932 01251
    • IMS Patna, Bihar
      Address: #301, Hem Plaza, Opp. Jagat Trade Centre, Fraser Road Area, Patna, Bihar 800001
      Phone:090978 89284

I suggest you TIME and Career Launcher! Good Luck! 🙂

Shraddha Goel 
    Rank: I am little worried about my admissions in IIT. What are the other options suppose if I don’t make it ?

Since you have a good academic record, I presume you are a hard-working person and can manage preparing for CAT and go for public sector too. So yes if you multi-task, this can be a good option for you. Consider these centres for coaching:

IMS Patna, Hem Plaza

Professional Academy, Boring Rd

TIME, Fraser Rd, Patna

Thank you 🙂

Karan singh 

Hi Sooraj,

You may opt for StudyMBAIndia,Patna which is in East Boring canal road.It is one the best institute to offer quality education or you may say quality preparation for your CAT.MAT or other Management Exams.

Call them at 7677884005

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account