Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

hello

I want to know some details about careers in drawing and design for which i m present here in order to achieve my target successfully.once i get a clear idea regarding this i will make the required decisions and will be able to proceed ahead in my career, so please give me the clarity and the guidelines for which I will be able to proceed ahead and reach to the greater heights.

• #8058 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

hii sai

its good that you have completed the graducation in the desigining and so here are the details:Degrees in technical drawing, or drafting, typically include the fields of architecture, manufacturing and electronics. Find out about the requirements of these programs, and learn about career options, job growth and salary info for drafting graduates.

A number of career paths are available in the field of technical drawing, including mechanical, architectural, and electrical drafters. Graduation from a technical school or a degree in a relevant field is required to work in technical drawing.

Career Options

Technical drawing professionals, commonly referred to as drafters, produce drawings and plans for a wide range of fields. Their drawings provide visual aids and blueprints for construction and factory workers, engineers and architects. Following are some of the most common career options for drafters.

Architectural Drafting

Technical drawing professionals can work in the housing or construction industry composing drawings for architects or adding details to existing blueprints. They may be required to draft blueprints for houses and other buildings, or for renovations to existing structures. Alternatively, they may be asked to translate physical blueprints and sketches to electronic versions in order to present clients with digital representations of proposed projects. Professionals in this field must have knowledge of building techniques.

Reply To: careers in drawing and design
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account