This topic contains 0 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Matthew Wolf 1 month ago.

• Author
     Matthew Wolf 

I’m in my final year of Hotel Management, what should be my next step? What are the various career paths open to me in the same field?

Arushi Tyagi 

You can go to France or maybe Italy ti pursue a career in cooking or relocate to Dubai or any of the high on tourism countries for a job at hotel management.

You can also study further and open your own consultancy firm.

Arushi Tyagi 

You can go to France or maybe Italy ti pursue a career in cooking or relocate to Dubai or any of the high on tourism countries for a job at hotel management.

You can also study further and open your own consultancy firm.

Ripunjoy Goswami 

I would rather advice you to apply for job in small restaurant and sharpen your skills for a time beings. Being Opening a restaurant or food truck after just finishing studies would be a rough choice.

You can upgrade your skills by taking short courses which wont even cost must.

Ritika Sharma 

Hello Adi,

Career after hotel management is very wide.

You can work for any hotel or restaurant in your interest field or area. You can also join the aviation crew or cabin crew.

If you have interest in event management, that is also a choice. Or if you have keen interest in teaching then after gaining experience in hotel industry you can apply for professor in top colleges in India.

Also the further masters degree would be beneficial only after considerable experience in hotel industry, because then you have sharpened your skills and gained much experience, after that sometimes a masers is usually not required.

Thank you, hope this helped you in a way.

Cheers

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account