This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Abhay Pant 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author
     sandhya

I completed my mtech in 2012.After that i got married.As i have a small kid i took time to care of the child.Now i am planning to take data analtyics course.will it provide me better oppurtunities?Is it the correct time to start the course?please let me know.

• #361883 Reply
     Abhay Pant 
    Keymaster

Hi Sandhya, as per your query, the significance of data analytics, as a tool of business growth is growing phenomenally with each passing year. Businesses have understood the significance of using big data analytics to maximize their gains. Data analytics provides accuracy as it is based on statistical models and hi-tech tools that help fine-tuning and analyzing the data. For example, Google uses the data it gets from our smartphones to understand the movement of traffic on our streets.

You are a technology postgraduate. Therefore, the field will likely welcome you with open arms. Though, a degree in any of the disciplines of computer science, math, statistics or any other that shares closeness with data analytics, will most likely pay you higher dividends later. Hence, it’s a thumbs up from us for your dream of stepping on to the field of data analytics!

Reply To: career starting with data analytics after long gap as a fresher
Your information:

Verify Yourself

GET UPTO 50%    OFF!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account