Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Matthew Wolf 3 months ago.

• Author
     Matthew Wolf 

Hello, I am in my final year of B.com and feel so confused and overwhelmed by the future. What are the different career paths that one might choose after B.Com to be successful?

• #7160 Reply
     ayus777shrivastav 

Hi Minali,

Well, graduation is important for your career but just completing graduation is not count as having a great career. Instead, life is more difficult and complicated, you have to face competition in every step of your life. I won’t tell you to take xyz exams, you might already be knowing the list of exams. I will try to recommend you the best jobs for your profile.

As soon as you complete your graduation, you can start working as an Accountant ( as most of the freshers do), or you can become a Consultant in any Consultancy; few B.Com graduates also choose to work as HR person and do their masters in Human Resource. Also, keep yourself updated with the recruitment in Banks, as they mostly hire commerce graduates.

BPO’s and KPO’s are too mainstream and I hope you are aware of those posts too. Many freshers from different streams work here as Customer Care Executives or Client Serving Executives. You can easily get a job here.

Then there is the Auditor, the upper position after the Accountant. I don’t have much knowledge of this post so I urge you to do some research.

And at last, I will recommend the best (according to me) three posts which a B.Com graduate can get,

first is the Export Import Manager post; you can join as a fresher and later you can do specialization in Export Import,

second is the Finance Consultant, this field needs an understanding of Economics,

and the third is Tax Consultant (hope you’ve learnt Taxation properly). This Tax Consultancy will give you some experience and later you can work independently by starting your own firm.

Apart from these jobs, you can pursue MBA and “a good career totally depends on the credibility of the institute”. After the completion of this program, you can easily get a job right at your doorsteps.

*And if your are  planning to go global and work in the top MNCs, then go for the international certifications like ACCA, CMA, CPA etc. I strongly recommend you to do your own research before going international.*

Always keep your hopes high !
    All the best !

• #7450 Reply
     mun123 

Hey, here is the list of finance courses that you can pursue for a better career, you need to have a great knowledge and also a good degree to face strong competition in life. Completing your graduation is not sufficient as to get a great job and facilities.
    Here is the list:
    • Masters of commerse(M.com)
    • Masters of business administration(MBA)
    • Bachelor of Law (LLB)
    • Chartered accountant (CA)
    • Civil services (IAS,IPS)
    I hope you pursue a good course and wish you a good luck.

• #7468 Reply
     S. VASAVI SATYA KIRANMAYEE 

Hello,

After B. Com, you may go for MBA, PGDBM, or M. Com, if you wish to go for Post Graduation. Else, you can go for CA, ICWA, CS & mean time, you may attend IBPS exam which is recruitment route for bank jobs.

You can write Bank POs exam also, prepare for Civil Services exam (IAS, IPS, IFS), Staff Selection Commission (SSC).

However, take time & prepare & try to apply for all the above & you can easily get succeeded from any of the above which gives an excellent career.

All the best.

Reply To: Career paths after B.Com
Your information:

Comment

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account