This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello team members

myself rohit and I need some information regarding the career options after bsc. as I m currently pursuing my bsc and wanted some ideas regarding the future. i need to have a clear idea about the future possibilities so that I can go ahead with the best decision available to me. so please guide me in order to reach to the highest point in my career. as i will give my complete commitment and determination.

• #8042 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

hlo rohit

so your goal is to crack the target after bsc. here are the details you are needed to know

Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) or B.S. is one of the most popular academic degree courses among the science students after class 12th. The duration of B.Sc. degree course ranges from 3 years to 5 years, depending upon the country in which you are studying for eg. In India the course is generally of 3 years whereas in Argentina the course duration is 5 years.

The B.Sc. degree course is a graduate degree course in Science; this can be a part-time or full-time course. This course forms the basis of science and comprises of the subjects like physics, chemistry, biology, zoology and mathematics.

With the advancements in the area of science and technology, this programme has become a one of the highly studied degree course in the Institutions of India.

There are a wide range of courses available for the students in the Science stream. The students may go for a plain B.Sc or he might choose B.Sc. (honors). The students who are interested in the computer and information technology field can go for B.Sc. (Computer Science/IT).

Students who have an academic background of science at 10+2 level, they can pursue B.Sc programme in various branches.

Reply To: career option after bsc
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account