- 07/01/2016 at 12:00 am #483Arpit Raj MallMember
My name is Dr. Ashok I am a M.B.B.S. doctor planning to shape my career in plant based nutrition and healing. What courses in India could help me shape my career path?
- 12/24/2016 at 12:00 am #6138Shraddha GoelMember
There is a non-accredited diploma program in Nutrition Education and a continuing medical education course for physicians in Lifestyle Medicine offered by the Wellness Forum Institute for Health Studies.
If you are interested in pursuing a PhD or other doctoral degree in nutrition, the American Society for Nutrition Program Directory maintains a list of all nutrition graduate programs in the US.
Please visit http://www.plantbasedresearch.org/content/best-schools-plant-based-nutrition for more details about plant based nutrition courses 🙂
- 12/31/2016 at 12:00 am #6500Olivia DasMember
I am suggesting some of the colleges:
- National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad
- J. D. Birla Institute of Home Science, Kolkata
- Lady Irwin College
- S.N.D.T. Women’s University
- All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health
- University of Delhi (Institute of Home Economics)
- Marathwada University
- Osmania University
- University of Mysore
- G.B Pant University of Agriculture and Technology
- University of Bombay