Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

hello team
    i m kotla venkat from andhra pradesh. i m here today to know some details regarding the career in merchant navy after graduation. so that i can choose the best way and do all the hard work which is necessary for me to do and to become and to reach to the greater heights in my life. so please i request you guys to give me reply as soon as possible and also mentioning all the details

• #8144 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

hi venkat

this is great to hear that you are interested in navy and targeted to serving.here are the details

Maritime courses are highly job oriented ones. The shipping industry is thriving. Shipping sector is useful for the transportation of goods as well as people from one place to another. In other words, the businesses across the World depend on the shipping industry directly or indirectly. This industry requires trained and qualified personnel to function smoothly. Maritime courses train students to take on various roles in the shipping industry. So, if it is a Merchant Navy job that you are targeting, maritime courses would be of help to you. In this article, we will check out some of the best maritime courses available, which will help students get good Merchant Navy jobs.

First of all, the pay scale is better in case of Merchant Navy jobs, when compared to other normally seen jobs. Right from the start, Merchant Navy personnel could expect a decent salary package!

Reply To: career in merchant navy after graduation
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account