This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Suraj 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Author
     Vishesh Saraswat 

I wanted to know that if I should peruse banking or should I make a career in stock market. Which field has greater opportunities. I always had interest in Stock Market.

• #10665 Reply
     Pankaj kumar 
    Participant

It really depends on your interest. I was faced with a similar crisis back when I was supposed to make a choice between engineering and stock market and I chose Engineer despite having a lot of interest in stocks. I knew the situation of every share that a company had to offer and I had guided my dad many times by telling him where to invest and he earned profits 90% of the time.

I would say that if you are leaning towards the share market, then go for a course which takes you closer to that goal. I would say one of the easier ways to do that is to go be an apprentice to a well-known stockbroker who can tell and teach you the ins and outs of the share market.

You will be an expert in no time and with a little plannning and strategy, you can make a living by being a stockbroker.

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  admin.
    • This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by  Reena Raj.
  • #49405 Reply
     Suraj

According to my view career in Stockmarkets-I presume you want to work in Stockexchanges or Brokers.You have different options-1.You can work for the regulator-SEBI(Securities & Exchange Board of India).It regulates all Stock market activity,Mutual Funds & now Commodities market too.2.You can make a career in BSE or NSE which are the two premier stock exchanges of the country.You can look at MCX also which is the most sought after exchange for Commodities trading in India.3.You can look at Sales/Operations/Research in leading brokerage houses.4.You can become a trader if you have the guts & aptitude for it.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by  Reena Raj.
Reply To: Career in Banking Sector or Stock Maket ?
Your information:

Comment

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account