Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Raghuraj singh Raghuraj singh 2 months ago.

• Author
    Raghuraj singh Raghuraj singh 

Hello everyone
    I am preparing for medical entrance exams and I want to know about better coaching Institute for medical entrance exams (NEET ) in Varanasi?

• #5056 Reply
    Navneet Anand Navneet Anand 

Hello Raghuraj

There are lots of good and credible coaching institutes in Varanasi for the preparation of Medical entrance exams (NEET).

Some of the best coaching institutes of India also have their branch in Varanasi.

1. Allen Career Institutes
    2. Bansal Classes
    3. Career Point
    4. Akash Institute

Some local coaching institutes with good faculty and proven track record are :

1.Momentum Career Classes

2.JRS Tutorials

3. L-1 Coaching

4.Alpha Tutorials

All the mentioned coaching institutes are efficient and result oriented.Choose the most suitable one according to your expectations and ease factor.

Thank You.

• #6636 Reply
    Olivia Das Olivia Das 

Hi,

Varanasi is a holy hub and also an educational hub. Students from various places gather here for entrance exam preparation. It is one of the best places in India for entrance exams preparations 🙂

These institutes are best ones on the basis of several parameters i.e. – Study material, methodology of teaching, past years performance, infrastructure, faculties’ experience etc.:

• Career point
    • Aakash Institute
    • J.R.S. Tutorials
    • Gurukul Academy
    • Mastermind Classes

I hope this helps you! Best of luck ! 🙂

• #6656 Reply
    Shraddha Goel Shraddha Goel 

The best coaching centres in Varanasi are as follows:

• Momentum Career Classes

ADDRESSS-2/73, Mahaveer Mandir Rd, Near Sabji Mandi Chauraha, Bhojubeer, Tagore Town, Orderly Bazar, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221002

• Aakash Institute

ADDRESSB-27/97, 2nd floor, Dharan Sang Shiksha Mandal, Durga kund, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221005

• JRS Tutorials

ADDRESSJRS Bhawan”, Durga Kund, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221005

•  L-1 Coaching

ADDRESSBrahmanand Nagar Colony,Durgakund,, Banaras, Uttar Pradesh 221005

• Alpha Tutorials

ADDRESSS 8/452 A-2-R, Alpha Building, Indira Tower, Main Road, Pandeypur Police Line, Near Police Line, Pandeypur, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221002

Thank you 🙂

Reply To: Career guide
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account