Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Raghuraj singh 2 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
     Raghuraj singh 

Hello everyone
    I am preparing for medical entrance exams and I want to know about better coaching Institute for medical entrance exams (NEET ) in Varanasi?

• #5062 Reply
     pankaj 

Hello Raghuraj

There are lots of good and credible coaching institutes in Varanasi for the preparation of Medical entrance exams (NEET).

Some of the best coaching institutes of India also have their branch in Varanasi.

1. Allen Career Institutes
    2. Bansal Classes
    3. Career Point
    4. Akash Institute

Some local coaching institutes with good faculty and proven track record are :

1.Momentum Career Classes

2.JRS Tutorials

3. L-1 Coaching

4.Alpha Tutorials

All the mentioned coaching institutes are efficient and result oriented.Choose the most suitable one according to your expectations and ease factor.

Thank You.

• #6634 Reply
     Olivia Das 

Hi,

Varanasi is a holy hub and also an educational hub. Students from various places gather here for entrance exam preparation. It is one of the best places in India for entrance exams preparations 🙂

These institutes are best ones on the basis of several parameters i.e. – Study material, methodology of teaching, past years performance, infrastructure, faculties’ experience etc.:

• Career point
    • Aakash Institute
    • J.R.S. Tutorials
    • Gurukul Academy
    • Mastermind Classes

I hope this helps you! Best of luck ! 🙂

Reply To: Career guide
Your information:

GET UPTO 50%    OFF!
Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?