This topic contains 0 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Gargi 1 month ago.

• Author
     Gargi 

Hi,

I am doing B.Tech in Biotech from VIT Vellore. I am looking for a career counselor in Bangalore. Who are the good Career Counsellors in Bangalore?

Thanks

Shraddha Goel 
    Rank: I am little worried about my admissions in IIT. What are the other options suppose if I don’t make it ?

Hello. Following career counsellors/career counselling centres can assist you in the manner you want-

• Loratis Setmycareer.net, Koramangla
    • One life Academy, A Narayannapura
    • Alpha Brains Brains, Jayanagar
    • Career Alternatives, Hennur main road
    • Brainstorm Consulting Pvt Ltd, RT Nagar (they don’t at all brainstorm you but help you the best according to your interests and potential)

Also MINDLER is worldly recognised for its ability to help students and conduct Skype sessions also. Do what suits you best. Don’t think twice to explore more than one option. All the best. 🙂

Olivia Das 

Being confused about your career is natural as it will not only decide your financial stability, it will also decide where you will spend 70% of your adult life.

Here are some career counselors listed below according to your location:

• Loratis SetMyCareer.Net.Pvt.Ltd(ph no-7676529777)
    • Banjara academy(ph no-8023535787)
    • Career Breeder (ph no-(9410007819) (ofcourse :))

BUT I would recommend – Mindler for the best assistance, and it would help you through skype! MINDLER is the world’s most advanced career guidance ecosystem. It has been developed especially for Indian students.

It is a worldly recognized platform.

P.S.:- Don’t think much about anything, join one of the above mentioned academy! No more you have to worry about anything! 🙂

Olivia Das 

Being confused about your career is natural as it will not only decide your financial stability, it will also decide where you will spend 70% of your adult life.

Here are some career counselors listed below according to your location:

• Loratis SetMyCareer.Net.Pvt.Ltd(ph no-7676529777)
    • Banjara academy(ph no-8023535787)
    • Career Breeder (ph no-(9410007819) (ofcourse :))

BUT I would recommend – Mindler for the best assistance, and it would help you through skype! MINDLER is the world’s most advanced career guidance ecosystem. It has been developed especially for Indian students.

It is a worldly recognized platform.

P.S.:- Don’t think much about anything, join one of the above mentioned academy! No more you have to worry about anything! 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account