This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  smit 11 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     smit 

I completed my 12th Science in 2014. I got admission in Civil Engineering branch and was excited about it,
    but after getting failed in first couple of semesters.
    I was detained for 2 years. Now I don’t want to do Civil engg. I want to do something else, but I am not able to decide what should I do. Please help me decide my future.

• #8794 Reply
     Rohit Manglik 
    Participant

Hi Smit,

Thanks for asking the question and please don’t worry. Ups and downs are part of life.

We have to discuss and sort out what is the root cause of your problem. It can be because of following reasons

1. You actually don’t have any interest in Civil Engineering. I would say, you should go for a Psychometric test to figure it out. Check out this article: https://edugorilla.com/psychometric-tests/
    2. Probably you don’t like your college and that was causing this distraction. You have to answer this question yourself and think it from inner-self.
    3. The culture, environment and locality is not suiting you. Take a break for a few days and get back to your studies and see if you are able to concentrate.

You need to do your homework before I can suggest anything to you. Please take a break work on it and come back.

I hope this helps. Please get back if you have any queries.

Thanks

Reply To: Career Advice – Civil Engineering
Your information:

Verify Yourself

GET UPTO 50%    OFF!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account