This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Priya Priya 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Priya Priya 

I am preparing currently in 12th board and want to get admission in engineering college. I have heard about Career 360. Is it trustworthy??

• #7796 Reply
    shresthi24 shresthi24 

Hi Shweta,

Career 360 takes opinion from college students regarding their college. It tell student to share their experiences in college, tell about their college and rate their colleges on different parameters. It also asked students to verdict about their college that  either their college is recommendable or not .SO, yeah it will surely help.

But problem it that it doesn’t verify your id that whether you are studying in that college or not.Although it asked for college id card and student’s photo but it is not mandatory.So, one can give false review with fake email-id.But there are real reviews also.

Career 369 will definitely trustworthy but due to some cons, it is not that much trustworthy.

So, its all the situations and In my opinion check college website and try to find out yourself about the college.

Best Luck

Reply To: Career 360 ranking
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account