Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Arpit Raj Mall 1 month ago.

• Author
     Arpit Raj Mall 

Please help me?

To take Admission in near my city Meerut because i prefer CA with B.com so i want take admission nearest my city for helping me to overcome the problems of long distances colleges?

Shraddha Goel 
    Rank: I am little worried about my admissions in IIT. What are the other options suppose if I don’t make it ?

Hello. Since you have taken a very good decision of pursuing B.Com with CA, and do not want a college very far so as to be able to devote sufficient time to CA coaching and self study, you have two options.

First is to study in a college in Meerut. The best colleges in Meerut for B.Com are:

1. BDSIM- Mahamaya Technical University
    2. Choudhary Charan Singh University
    3. Shobhit University
    4. Meerut College
    5. Deva nagri College

Second option you have, which we suggest you to opt for, is that you take up a correspondence course in B.Com from SOL (School of Open Learning- Delhi University) or from IGNOU. You will be able to devote all your time to CA and side by side complete graduation.

All the best. Write to us if you find this helpful and also for further queries. 🙂

Olivia Das 

Here are some colleges in top to bottom arranged in the order of quality:

• CHAUDHARY CHARAN SINGH UNIVERSITY – [CCS], MEERUT
    • SHOBHIT UNIVERSITY, MEERUT
    • BHAGWATI INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY – [BIMT], MEERUT
    • SWAMI VIVEKANAND SUBHARTI UNIVERSITY – [SVSU], MEERUT

The following link would give you colleges in alphabetical order.

https://targetstudy.com/colleges/bcom-degree-colleges-in-meerut.html

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account