Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Arpit Raj Mall 11 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Arpit Raj Mall 

Sir,

I have passed my B.com first year with
    percentage of 55% and I  want to do CA after
    my B.com recently I have given the exams of
    b.com second year so please tell me that
    I should have to do CA or not. I will wait
    for your positive response sir.

Thanks you,

• #4956 Reply
     CA Prakash Rai 

Dear Commerce student,
    Chartered Accountancy is a course that requires passion for the subject. If you love accountancy and are not bothered by the nitty-gritties of debit and credit then this is the field for you. It is a rewarding career, that I can assure you.

Now, since you are in your second year now, you must have a decent understanding of the subjects so it is a good time to get into the CA Course. Some people might tell you that it’s too late but trust me, it’s never too late to become a Chartered Accountant. It always remains rewarding, based obviously, upon your skills and passion.

So, if you think you love the subject, just go for it. Fill out the CPT form and start preparing alongside your Graduation.
    I’m always available for all your queries.
    All the best!

• #5568 Reply
     Shraddha Goel 

Hello.

Chartered Acountancy is a professional course and you can pursue it while or after doing B.Com as may suit you.

If you start in the second year itself, chances are you might end up clearing both CPT and IPCC both groups by the end of third year and immediately start your articleship. This will help you save time and build your base at the right age.

Hence you are suggested to see if you are really interested in becoming a CA and start as soon as possible. However, you are not late and can pursue it after graduation if you are comfortable with that.

All the best. 🙂

• #5760 Reply
     Olivia Das 

WHY not? Definitely you can!

There are 3 levels in CA. 1. CPT, 2. IPCC and 3. Final.

If you have done B.Com with 55% marks then you get exception from giving CPT. U have to just give IPCC and Final.

Doing bcom before CA would help you in way that you wont have to go through CPT. You can directly go to IPCC and then final!

But doing B.com before CA is going to be very good for you. You would be very focused.

P.S.-: Do what you feel is right instead of thinking about the people who might demoralize you! 🙂

Reply To: Can I go for CA or not after B.Com?
Your information:

Verify Yourself

GET UPTO 50%    OFF!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account