This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anusha Anusha 2 months ago.

• Author
    Anusha Anusha 

Hello,

I’m Anusha Kandagal from Karnataka.I’m a class 12 passed student and I wish to go for engineering.Though I have performed well in my KCET exam I have secured a below average engineering rank due to poor performance in my boards. If I reappear in KCET exam next year ,it will not be of much use again because of my poor board performance.Therefore I wish to take a year drop and prepare for JEE mains and advance next year as our boards will not be in its concern.But here in Karnataka, I not able to find a good coaching only for one year that is for class 12 passed students.

May I please know whether I can obtain such facilities from coaching institutes like Resonance,FITJEE. I prefer distant online coaching having video lecturers along with good study materials and regular online tests and assessments.

Regards,

Anusha.

• #9354 Reply
    Entrance Prime Entrance Prime 

Hello Anusha

As you are looking for online coaching of engineering entrance exam then you will get the best solution here. India’s favorite online coaching EntrancePrime is the key of your query.

EntrancePrime provide online coaching for top common eligibility exams such as JEE, NEET, AIIMS, CA-CPT etc.

Here you can choose the different test packages for JEE Mains & Advance which is prepared by experienced faculties along with this you can get comprehensive JEE study material and  JEE mock papers with detailed solution , by this you can analyze your accuracy and time , which definitely improves you rank in JEE.

Apart from this one of the major advantage is that EntrancePrime also provides the JEE Mains & Advance Video Lectures by Kota’s best faculties.

To watch demo lecture Please click entranceprimeDemoLecture and please visit EntrancePrime for buy the Top Most IIT JEE Video Lecture Series

• #9436 Reply
    Amit Kumar Amit Kumar 

You can visit https://market.edugorilla.com/

It is one place where you can get all types of study materials whether you are preparing for IIT or Medical Entrance Exams.

Reply To: Can I get Online Coaching Video Lectures with Learning Materials?
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account