Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Navya Singh Navya Singh 2 months ago.

• Author
    Navya Singh Navya Singh 

Can I get a job depending on my GATE scores?????

• #4720 Reply
    Navneet Anand Navneet Anand 

Hello Navya,  An increasing number of Public Sector Units (PSU) have joined the bandwagon of Recruitment of graduate engineers through GATE exam. The number of companies recruiting is steadily increasing and the year 2015 has seen 27 plus companies recruiting through GATE 2015. This recruitment policy seems to be in favour by many PSUs. Some of the PSUs offering jobs are BSPCL,DRDO,BPCL,GAIL,ONGC,NHPC,BHEL in various branches of engineering.

Thank You.

• #5900 Reply
    Olivia Das Olivia Das 

Definitely you can get a job with your GATE scores!

If you get a rank within top 150-200, you can get India’s top PSUs like DRDO,BPCL,GAIL,ONGC,NHPC,BHEL,BSPCL and many others.

Work hard and get placed 🙂

• #5916 Reply
    Shraddha Goel Shraddha Goel 

BHEL, IOCL, ONGC, SAIL, NTPC, HPCL, PGCIL, BARC and over 200 more PSUs present in the country consider GATE scores as a satisfactory criterion to recruit engineers to their bastions. A job in a PSU ensures you keep in touch with exciting engineering advances while enjoying the security and perks of a Govt. Salary.

Reply To: Can I get a job depending on my GATE scores?
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account