This topic contains 0 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Arpit Raj Mall 1 month ago.

• Author
     Arpit Raj Mall 

I want to do Civil Engineering; my father is worried about the placement. Suggest courses related to Civil Engineering.

Shraddha Goel 
    Rank: I am little worried about my admissions in IIT. What are the other options suppose if I don’t make it ?

The course itself is Civil Engineering. You can pursue it from any private or government college of your choice. Also, tell your father that he need not worry. Please read the following links to be sure:

http://www.engineeringcivil.com/is-civil-engineering-suitable-for-girls.html

www.engineergirl.org/Engineers/Directory/2906/9790/14808.aspx

Thank you 🙂

ahelisg 

Hi Sanaya,

As long as you’re passionate about the course of Civil Engineering, please do pursue it without any hesitation. Some of the companies that hire Civil Engineers have minimum requirements for weight and certain health parameters. They don’t discriminate on the basis of gender. What matters is how good you are at what you do!

It may seem to be a male dominated industry but it’s your interest and skill which will assure you great job opportunities, gender no bar.

Good luck!

Tamilnadu Educational Counsel 

Hello Sanaya,

Yes,its totally depends on your passion ,if you still have any doubts or need counselling you can contact Tamilnadu Educational Counsel  .

Shivam Sharma 

@Sanaya

Keep your chin up. Being a girl doesn’t matter at all. If she can climb the mountain , she can win an Olympic medal, she can land on the moon then can’t she build a bridge ?. You just need to know the ropes you can do anything. Being a girl wont be a hurdle in your race. All you need is the knowledge and proper skills followed by the attitude. You are passionate and enthusiastic about your subject no one can stop you.
    You can get coaching under the coaching/courses section on our website and get the study material.

Regards Edugorrila

Manikanta 
    Rank: I am little worried about my admissions in IIT. What are the other options suppose if I don’t make it ?

Hello sanaya,

There is no such rule in any part of the India that Civil is not meant for girls.

If you are really interested in choosing the civil then you can definitely take it without having any type of other thoughts

Even there are software related designing sides in civil there you can easily work in office type of environment which effecting to the field work.

The only thing matters is your commitment and hardwork

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account