This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Vishesh Saraswat Vishesh Saraswat 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Vishesh Saraswat Vishesh Saraswat 

Please guide me if studying only from NCERT books can help me crack NEET exam. I study mostly from notes given by my Coaching. My teachers and friends say that If I study only from NCERT I can clear it easily.

• #9552 Reply
    Priyanka Dixit Priyanka Dixit 

NEET exam involves a thorough knowledge in Biology, Physics and Chemistry and it can be passed smoothly if the basics or fundamentals of these three subjects are cleared. More than 75% of the paper in NEET exam involves testing your knowledge about the fundamentals. And for building your fundamentals, nothing is best than the NCERT books.

One can wonder why only NCERT is preferred in the exams like NEET/AIPMT/AIIMS, because NEET/AIPMT/AIIMS strictly follow the syllabus of NCERT and also from previous years questions, analysis shows that 75% of paper can be solved easily by just being thorough with the NCERT.

However, there are several books other than NCERT, which are equally helpful in cracking exams like NEET & AIIMS. These book can also referred for the preparation of NEET & AIIMS along with the NCERT.

Best Physics Books for NEET/AIIMS preparations:

NCERT Physics -Part 1 and Part 2

Concept of Physics By H C Verma- Part 1 and Part 2

Concept of Physics by Halliday, Resnick and Walker.

D C Pandey Objective Physics.

Best Biology Books for NEET/AIIMS preparations:

NCERT Biology of Class XI and XII

Trueman’s Biology Vol 1 and 2

Objective Biology by Dinesh

Pradeep Publication’s Biology

Best Chemistry Books for NEET/AIIMS preparations:

NCERT Chemistry Part 1 and Part 2

Physical Chemistry by O.P. Tandon

Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd for Organic Chemistry

Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J. D. Lee for Inorganic Chemistry

For preparing for NEET/AIIMS, always start from NCERT and after being thorough with it, go to the above prescribed books.

Reply To: Can I crack NEET exam just by studying NCERT books?
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account