Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Arpit Raj Mall 1 month ago.

• Author
     Arpit Raj Mall 

Dear Sir/Madam,

I wanted to clarify if i can appear for IPS examination this year or not and what are the formalities to appear in this exam. Right now i am 30 yrs. old and would complete 31 in October 2016. Can i still fill form for the IPS? Please do let me know as soon as possible.

upen_edu 

Hello… mam
    Let me clear…
    There is no any such exam particularly for IPS.
    UPSC{UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION} conduct yearly exam on all india basis, on the basis of your result and all india rank services is provided i.e. IAS IPS IFS IRS etc.
    Recruitment notice is release every year in the last week of may.
    This exam has three phase, first is preliminary, second is mains exam and in the last phase you have to clear interview.
    Maximum age for applying is 32 yr for general and 35yr for OBC 40 yr for SC/ST.
    Min age is 21 yr.
    Maximum 6 attempt is allowed.
    Thats it from my side.
    Thank you
    [email protected]

Shraddha Goel 
    Rank: I am little worried about my admissions in IIT. What are the other options suppose if I don’t make it ?

Yes Sir, if you belong to General category then you can appear for the Civil Services Exams till the age of 32 years. Please visit the UPSC website to register for Prelims and take coaching if you want.Preparation must be started 10 months prior to writing the Prelms (CSAT). 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account