This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Bhushan Patil Bhushan Patil 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Asad yar Khan Asad yar Khan 

Hi Bhushan!

To become a loco pilot you first need to ensure that you fulfill the eligibility criteria. The eligibity conditions to apply for Loco Pilot is as follows:

1. The applicant must be a citizen of Indian / Nepal / Bhutan / or any other country as recognized by the Government of Inda.
    2. The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 28 years, as on July 01, 2018.
    3. Teh candidates must have passed class 10 / 12 and should have done ITI / Act Apprentices course.

After ensuirng that you fulfil the eligbility conditions, you can proceed to fil the application form online. There are 21 RRBs but the application portal is common in all the website. The application form will be divided into two parts. In pert 1, the candidates have to provide basic details about themselves, like name, e-mail id, gender, community, etc. and in Part 2 , you will need to enter information about Scribe (if applicable), educational qualification, and the language of the examination and upload images.

You will have to pay an amount of Rs. 500 but if you belong to SC / ST / PwD / Female / Transgender / Economically Backward Classes / Ex-Servicemen category then you wil need to pay Rs. 250 only.

The selection for RRB Loco Pilot and Technician Recruitment 2018 will be done on the basis of the performance in the First Stage Computer Based Test, followed by Second Stage Computer Based Test, Computer Based Test (CBT) and Document Verification.

If you will be selected you will be recruited on an inital salary of Rs. 19900+other admissable allowances.

Hope that helps!

• #4338 Reply
    Bhushan Patil Bhushan Patil 

Hi all,

I want to know that I have completed engineering and the post of a loco pilot is for 12+ITI or for Diploma but I have 12+Degree so can I eligible for this post or not.

Thanks tell me if anyone knows the information about it, I tried to google for this but couldn’t get a clear idea about it.

Reply To: Can apply for Loco Pilot post in RRB with my BE(Mechanical) degree?
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account