This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rakesh varma 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     Rakesh varma 

Hello Guys
    Can anyone please provide me with the details regarding whether it is possible for a Science student do BBA. As I ‘m currenty a Science student and have a interest in doing BBA,I want to know whether this is possible or not. If not so then I will think of what should be my carrer plan to move ahead

• #8272 Reply
     Manikanta 

Hello Sundeep

This seems to great to hear from you that you are interested in BBA. Here are the details:

Yes Definately ! You can do BBA, Any Student, who have Completed their 12th exams With Minimum 50% Marks, Then they are eligible for Do BBA Course from any recognised University.

But, if you are interested to do BBA from any top colleges, then for this you have to give the entrance exams and Interview, which are conducted by University itself.

So, please dont worry any 12th pass students can Do BBA from any Colleges of India.
    eligibility criteria-
    Student, who have Completed their class 12th with atleast 50% Marks, Then he/she is eligible BBA.

BEST OF LUCK………..

Reply To: Can a Science student do BBA
Your information:

Comment

Verify Yourself

GET UPTO 50% OFF!
icon

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account