This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rakesh varma 1 month ago.

• Author
     Rakesh varma 

Hello guys

I need some details regarding the college of bv raju institute of technology. so that I can finalise the decision of choosing the best engineering college and can proceed on with my education. please provide me with the details regarding the quality of the education and the academics and several other things in the college which you guys think that I must be aware of and so I can prove my capability and can work with complete hardwork and complete determination

Manikanta 
    Rank: I am little worried about my admissions in IIT. What are the other options suppose if I don’t make it ?

HI

B V Raju Institute of Technology (BVRIT) was established by the eminent philanthropist (Late) Padmabhushan Dr. B.V. Raju under the aegis of Sri Vishnu Educational Society (SVES) in the year 1997. BVRIT was granted UGC – Autonomous Status from the year 2014. The Institute is also duly approved by the AICTE and the Government of Telangana State and is affiliated to JNTU, HYDERABAD. BVRIT is accredited by both NBA and NAAC, New Delhi.

This institution is also looked after by a body of distinguished professionals from IITs, engineering and government sectors, led by Sri K.V.Vishnu Raju garu. He is a graduate in Chemical Engineering from REC, Trichy and a postgraduate from Michigan Technological University, USA.

The purpose of establishing BVRIT was to provide quality technical education in a perfect ambience for the all-round development of a student. Under the hegemony of our Chairman, Sri K.V.Vishnu Raju, BVRIT made a quantum leap in its reputation for its best teaching learning practices, high quality intake, excellent infrastructure facilities, highest number of placements, etc.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account