- 04/14/2019 at 7:18 am #464662EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Business computer systems are designed to make workers more productive, by automating a portion of the work that must be completed in a business process. As a result, the employee is free to perform more tasks that require human attention. Although productivity may be lost during a learning period, many businesses experience dramatic gains in productivity after installing a new computer system. While discussing the connection between productivity gains and computer systems, a well-respected business journal recently stated that, the person who serves as the Chief Information Officer is the consummate business computer system.
By comparing a Chief Information Officer to business computer systems, the journal implicitly argues that
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Chief Information Officers should always communicate the value of computer systems to their Companies.
- The productivity of a company can be increased through the hiring of a Chief Information Officer.
- Many companies have not improved their productivity with new computer systems.
- Chief Information Officers are more effective than are new computer systems.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad