This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Amit Chauhan 1 month ago.

• Author
     Amit Chauhan 

Hello I am a student of class 11. I want to know about B.Sc Hons Computer Science. I don’t want to do engineering but I’ve heard that this is a 3 year program and I might not be able to get a good job after it. Please help!

Siddharth Jaiswal 

Hello Anant,

Its good to see someone trying to walk a different path. B.Sc computer Science, contrary to popular belief is actually a good degree. And it is a 3 year program. It is no surprise then, that most companies won’t prefer you for a job with this degree but that is no reason not to consider it. If you are interested in research, by all means choose this degree and go for it. It is a good option if you want to learn about the theoretical aspect of computer science. You can do the required coding yourself and teach yourself. Other than that, this is a good degree if you want to build up a research acumen. Obviously, you might need to do a Masters degree if you want to go for a job and a lot of companies do hire candidates with M.Sc in computer science as a degree.

Hope this helps!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account