- 02/01/2017 at 12:00 am #1179Matthew WolfMember
Hi, I am planning to pursue my further studies in the US (Rutgers University). I am preparing for TOEFL now and wanted to know which are the best books to use for preparation for TOEFL?
- 02/06/2017 at 12:00 am #7434snehaMember
I have shared three books for TOEFL Exam.
1. The Official Guide to the TOEFL Test, by ETS
2. Cracking the TOEFL iBT
3. Practice Exercises for the TOEFL, by Barron’s
I hope it helps. Keep Learning!
- 02/12/2017 at 12:00 am #7574Shravya H.M.Member
I wrote my TOEFL exam recently, and these websites had really great material that I used. There are exhaustive collections of videos, which are really helpful, especially for listening and speaking.
And the best book to use is the official guide by ETS.