This topic contains 0 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Arpit Raj Mall Arpit Raj Mall 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Arpit Raj Mall Arpit Raj Mall 

I’m a PCMB student with additional physical education. What if I get absent on the math’s board exam?

• #5608 Reply
    Shraddha Goel Shraddha Goel 

Hello. If you absent yourself from any board examination, then you will not be able to pass class 12th and henec will have to give the exam next year. This will lead to a year loss. You cannot do graduation unless you have passed higher secondary school.

So please write the exam and obtain a minimum of passing percentage.

All the best. 🙂

• #6600 Reply
    Olivia Das Olivia Das 

Hi,

Being absent in any of the exams is going to cost you a whole 1 year!

Dont miss the exam and try to obtain a passing marks to the least! 🙂

• #7100 Reply
    Siddharth Jaiswal Siddharth Jaiswal 

Hey Ruckika,

Mathematics is one of the compulsory subjects for Class 12 Board examinations. If you, by any mishap, miss the examination then you will have to repeat the exam by appearing for a supplementary paper(CBSE) and to save a year you will have to pass in the exam. Otherwise you will have to repeat your class 12 board examinations once again next year.

All the best!

Hope this helped!

• #7132 Reply
    Gaurav Jalan Gaurav Jalan 

Hello,

As you have PCMB with physica leducation as additional subject so the basic requirement is to pass in 5 major subjects as most of the colleges accounts only 5 subjects in admission. It is upto you if you wish to skip maths examination, in that case you need to perform well in your  additional subject. But there is a disadvantage if you skip your maths paper that you will face a huge problem while seeking admission in engineering and even you may not get admission, so it is my advice that don’t miss any exam and put up your best in every way possible.

• #7248 Reply
    Laxmipriya Laxmipriya 

Hello.

Firstly I’d like to emphasize that not appearing a (compulsory )subject in exam is going to land you in trouble sooner or later. If you don’t appear maths exam, you will have to appear for the supplementary exam held a couple of months after the boards or you’ll be repeating one year again. Further it will create problems for your admission to engineering colleges and maybe aswell for pursuing any science subject in graduation . But first check if maths is in your compulsory subjects list. I had PCM and Physical Education as sixth optional. Due to serious health reasons I couldn’t appear my 5th optional- Computer Science but I passed finally as I had appeared the required 5 other subjects and not missed any compulsory subject. So my advice is, don’t miss the paper and try to secure minimum passing marks. If you have further doubts you can confirm it by calling the CBSE the way I had.

All the best for your boards and future endeavors.
    Thank you.

Reply To: Boards
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account